Unstated thoughts

This is another one of those, "I don't have anything in mind, but I feel like writing, so I'm going to write" posts.

I used to feel this all the time. Words fill in my mind. They're just there. Sometimes they accumulate the entirety of my brain hehehe. And yet, I just let them play around  there. Now, when a blogging idea comes to me, I write it down, and then when have time to blog, I have a ready-made list of topics just waiting for my own personal elaboration. Though sometimes, the list remains on top of my desk untouched. :-)

Things are more organized and effective that way, and the fact is, I need efficiency now more than I ever have at any other time in my life. (Oh, is this me talking? Actually I am a very disorganized person and am  effective that way :-) ). All the same, being efficient  is a little more spontaneous, and sometimes I like that a little more.

So, now that I've written half a post on the fact that I don't really know what I'm going to write about, I suppose it's time to get going on the actual writing, don't you think?




 10-23-10



No comments:

Post a Comment