Chicken soup for my wishing soul

I was in National Bookstore in Gaisano the other day to spot some new books. I didn't have a plan to buy one though. It's been my habit since I was in college to pass buy a bookstore and check on the new arrivals. I enjoy the privilege of free reading:-) I remember when I was still studying in CEU Mendiola, the National Bookstore in CM Recto was my tambayan. I would even go to  NBS Cubao just to take a look at the "what's new" section.

Well, anyways, while moving from one section to another in NBS  the other day, my eyes were hooked in one corner. I saw a display of Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. It's been a dream of me to have the complete series (just in my dreams, lol ) Chicken Soup book series really is awesome. The name chicken soup, by the way, was used in this series because of the use of chicken soup as a home remedy for the sick, and therefore, it was good for the body. the stories included in this series were meant to be good for the soul.

I certainly would love to have " Chicken Soup for Teachers". Is there a "Chicken soup for a young grand mom"? Send me one pls...:-)


* This is not a paid post

No comments:

Post a Comment