Beauty tutorials for Halloween

Halloween is just around the corner. Of course, Halloween parties would line up as expected.  Want to surprise everyone with your Halloween look? Be a headturner in the party!


I have researched online where I could get a new make up look tip for Halloween. Check out these easy, step-by-step online beauty tutorials to achieve dramatic looks that completely transform your features whether you want to be a sexy vampire, sweet angel, or a magnificient peacock this October.

If I were to attend a Halloween party, for sure, I would be transformed into Betty Boop, the original flirty cartoon character from the 1930's . I think that is sooo exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce... gusto parang si barbie..lol... dropping by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah go for it verns..tnx for dropping by:-)

    ReplyDelete