Passionately yours

In a world of constant change, we see to it that we set time aside each day for something real- passions.
What is passion?" For most people, the word “passion” refers to that something which they can do with utmost fondness, that something which awakens their inner desires to go beyond typical, that something which drives them to forget that they are alive and causes them to go beyond natural."
 
Everyone has his/her own passion. And I have my own. For some, passion could be fashion, car, beauty and some sort of material things. My passion is being with my kids- something that I truly love to do and something that allows me to wake up every morning  with so much interest. And of course, it gives me so much happiness. 

Tell me what your passion is, and I'll tell you who you are... :-)

10.21.10

No comments:

Post a Comment