Neighborhood in a Sunday Morning

I woke up early this morning. Since it is Sunday, I took the chance  to check the outside premises of the house and the surroundings. After watering the plants in the little garden, tagging along Owa, I went out of the gate to inspect  my ornamental plants that adorn  the outside portion of the  fence.  After pulling off some grasses that grew among the flowering plants and removing  withered  leaves from bushes, I lazily stood in the middle of the road and observed the neighboorhood. Since the house is situated in a crossroads, I could view the end of the roads from where I stood. Each road in a n early Sunday morning carries a story to tell.
Owa in the middle of the road
rushing to the store
empty road
children playingin the east street 

No comments:

Post a Comment