Cosmetic surgery, anyone?

 Bunch of thoughts played on my mind when  I saw  someone on TV this evening. She had  gigantic  "front"  which I presumed are wonders of science.

"What part of your body would you change if you were given the choice?"

It is a question one often hears in beauty contests and celebrity interviews.  Just as always, one hears the answer, "None, I am happy with what God/parents gave me."

Whoaaa! Cosmetic surgeons don't think so and have a growing lists of clients to prove it. Yet, despite the unstoppable popularity of cosmetic surgery, doctors would be among the first to tell potential clients to think twice before going under the knife.

A surgeon once said, "Cosmetic surgery would enhance and improve a person's looks. If  good looks can make you a better person, why not? If it makes you happy, go for it. If you have money, buy beauty."

Well, this young grand mom is  a better person...is happy..and definitely won't buy beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment