New Year Thoughts

It's been awhile I haven't posted in here. Been busy with so many things , and at times I find myself hating the idea. Anyway, another year is about to unfold. What is in store for us in 2011? Hmmm...
I just hope and pray God will grant us good health. Hey, I have found this quotation from the net and I I soo love the message.

"I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich. I will study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly. I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart. I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely await occasions and hurry never. In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common."
-- William Ellery Channing

Nice indeed. It could be my guide. Nevertheless, I know everything is impossible without Christ. In everything we do, He should be our guide.

HAPPY NEW YEAR,everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment